Recommended Hotel for
Annual Presidents' Meeting 2022

Shangri-La Singapore

Address: 22 Orange Grove Road 258350 Singapore

Phone: (65) 6737 3644


Special rates for APRU Annual Presidents’ Meeting 2022 delegates
(booking dates: July 6-9, 2022)

Click here to book. (Or key in Group Block Code “NTU050722” in search) 


  • Rates are per room per night and quoted in Singapore Dollars.
  • Subject to applicable Service Charge and Goods and Services Tax, currently 10% and 7% respectively for a total of 17%.
  • Rates including daily breakfast, and complimentary in-room wired internet and Wi-Fi access.
  • Rates are applicable three (3) days prior to July 6, 2022 and after July 9, 2022, subject to room availability.
  • For any booking assistance and amendments of room check-in and out dates, please email to Ms. Aida Kamdi at [email protected].
  • Due to the limited availability of special rates, you are strongly encouraged to book your accommodations in Singapore early and no later than June 10, 2022. Please contact Ms. Elaine Hung at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Ms Elaine Hung, APRU Inernational Secretariat

Email: [email protected]